The 2011 Ohio State University Farm Science Review includes lots of newsworthy events, exhibits and presentations.
Mark your calendars now for Sept. 20-22, and be sure to join us at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio.
You’ll need tickets to get in and parking passes for the media lot, so please fill out the form below and return by Sept. 2.
We'll mail the requested number of admission tickets and parking passes as soon as we get your request.
Send in your request now so you don’t miss:
- The latest in equipment, supplies and information from 600 exhibitors.
- Field demonstrations on tillage, GPS and harvest (depending on crop conditions).
- Information from Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center.
- Conservation area and garden exhibits.
- Upwards of 140,000 visitors.
2010 FSR Media Credential Request
Requests Due by Sept. 2, 2011
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: Suzanne Steel
216 Kottman Hall
2021 Coffey Road
Columbus, OH 43210-1044
Address Line 2:
City, State, Zip:
Number of admission tickets needed (indicate number for each day):
Number of vehicle passes needed (indicate number for each day):
Special needs or requests: